35 Empowering Affirmations for Spiritual Self-Care
No matter where we are on our spiritual journey or how much we’ve grown on our path, at times the reality of life shakes us to the core and triggers many fears in us. As a result, we may experience emotional turmoil and exhaustion- especially when our fears our echoed in society and the world around us. Self-care, therefore, becomes absolutely essential for our healing and growth, as it allows us to recharge and reconnect with our Highest Truth and puts us back on our path towards greater peace and awareness.
Spiritual self-care is about mindfully applying ourselves to practices that often result in personal transformation. It is in itself a revolutionary act of self-love; and it is radical because it goes against everything we have been conditioned to believe about ourselves. Yet the more we care for ourselves and tend to our spiritual needs, the more we can grow, balance our energies, raise our vibrations and be of greater service to others.
Self-care enhances our sense of harmony and well-being in our everyday lives. We realize that loving and nurturing ourselves, is an active expression of loving and honoring Source/God. It involves a transformative connection with the larger Universe as we set our intentions and co-create the reality we wish to experience.
Stating positive affirmations is a wonderful way to cultivate self-care as we set the intention to love and care for ourselves by honoring our soul’s needs.
“Affirmations are statements going beyond the reality of the present into the creation of the future through the words you use in the now.” ~ Louise L. Hay
Here are 35 empowering affirmations to inspire spiritual self-care:
1. I love and accept myself fully and unconditionally.
2. My well-being is a priority.
3. I am connected to my Truth, which is always rooted in eternal love and wisdom.
4. Every day I make time to tend to my physical, mental and emotional well-being.
5.I love who I am and who I am becoming.
6. I nourish my soul through stillness and meditation.
7. I choose to be kind, gracious and patient with myself on my path towards spiritual growth.
8. I choose loving and positive thoughts about myself and others.
9. I take time to be still, quiet my mind and go within to connect with Source and Spirit.
10. I take pleasure in my own solitude and am mindful of my internal world.
11. I trust my intuition and allow my Higher Self to guide my path.
12. I let go of the old and welcome the new.
13. I am grateful for everything that is unfolding in my life. I choose to see the blessing in every lesson.
14. I welcome health, love and happiness into my life.
15. Every day I engage in positive activities that bring me joy and raise my vibrational frequency.
16. I am present and free from any past conditioning.
17. I easily move beyond limitations with confidence and courage.
18. I choose to let go of what I can’t control.
19. I forgive everyone and everything that needs forgiveness, including myself.
20. I align every aspect of my life with my deepest values and live in peace and harmony.
21. I am grateful for all of the blessings in my life.
22. I only attract meaningful relationships, filled with unconditional love, trust and respect.
23. My life is in congruence with the will of the Universe.
24. I let go of anything and anyone that does not serve my spiritual growth.
25. I move beyond fear into greater awareness.
26. I claim full power over all aspects of my life.
27. I grow more conscious with every moment.
28. I am clear about my intentions.
29. My work reflects my Highest Purpose.
30. I am infinitely guided and supported by Divine Intelligence.
31. I honor my divine purpose and follow my heart’s passion.
32. I allow myself to tune into the highest frequency of inspiration and creative energy.
33. I am ready to receive abundance of love and light.
34. I am a perfect reflection of divine love.
35. I am one with ALL.
Love and Light,